Monday, April 1, 2013

Are We There Yet?

This is the stuff....that "stinks"


So this morning before leaving for our beach adventure I had to go by the bank to cash a check. Well, they wouldn't cash it because they have to put a hold on it and blah blah blah, so anyways I tried to go to my parents bank and cash the check and I'm pretty sure the lady there thought I was crazy. I told her she could call my mom and verify any information etc etc. well yeah that idea failed! So needless to say I'm on the way to Vero, catching some rays in the car and jammin to my favorite tunes and BAM all of a sudden I realize that I can just cash the check at the bank it was written from! Duh Hannah duh!!

Sincerely,
-Probelmatic check casher Hannah



Some of my biggest pet peeves in life revolve around vehicles. While pumping gas at the crack of dawn this morning, I noticed that the gas pump was kind of damp. No big deal, right? This is Florida everything is covered in dew. WRONG!! No thanks to the polite person before me, the pump handle was covered in gasoline. No matter how many times I wash, rinse and germ-x I can't get the smell out of my hands. So now on top of that, I'm stuck behind an inconsistent driver on a one lane highway and I can't set my cruise control! Nothing can ruin my good mood today though ;) beach bound jam sesh is keeping me a happy girl!
Sincerely,
Your non cruising, gasoline scented Sara :3 (courteously typed by Hannah Belle)

No comments:

Post a Comment