Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break Beach Day Bucket List 2013 GRAND FINALE ! (:



This is the stuff... that makes unforgettable memories<3
Spring Break Beach Day Bucket List 2013!
 
#1- Wear Tie Dye :)

So I pretty much looked like a tourist all day while wearing my "I heart D.C. Shirt" -Hannah
Back in the day Hannah and I actually tie dyed the shirt that I'm wearing :) -Sara
 

 
 
#2- Try a New Food!
 
 Stromboli ... this is broccoli, cheese, chicken and ranch!
It was yummy! C:

 
 
#3- Watch a Movie For Less Than $5
 
Saw "The Host" for $4.50! :D





#4 Attempt To Win Something From A Claw Machine!

                                                   Hannah's attempt-
 
Sara's attempt-
 
#5 - Espresso Shots! 



Hannah's Video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3vmEOKnnQ                                                       Sara's Video-
 
                                                                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Q7DFCRXoU
 


#6 Chew AWhole Roll Of Hubba Bubba At Once
Here's a video of us both accomplishing this lovely feat-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEnBH4LqFY8
WARNING- contents may be hilarious (; -Sara
If your sitting in the spit zone...watch out! This is a 3D movie..jkjk -Hannah



#7- Take Underwater Pictures!
 
Here are some pictures of us not only accomplishing this Bucket List item, but also other beachy stuff



<-- I'm just precious. - Hannah

It's very hard to take underwater pictures as the salt is burning your eyes and nostrils, and the waves are tossing you over haha -Sara -->




This is my favorite picture of my feet. Why? Well, because you can't really see the effects of my golf tan lines. -Hannah




Drum roll please....I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! - Hannah

 
Haha...this was actually tons of fun.. and whiplash inducing xD -Sara
 
#8- Buy Something White And Doodle On It

I'll probably add some more doodles to these eventually... but for now this was all my creativity was up too :) "I mustache you a question!" ;) -Sara
 
 
 
#9- Swim With Dolphins
 
#10- Make A Song Remix Video
Strawberry Wine + Irreplaceable + American Honey=  Strawplaceable Honey (haha jk!)
 
 
#11 Blog About It
Doing that right now! ;D
 
Although we did not accomplish everything on our original list, we added some new things and they are on this list! Lots of fun memories and some we chose not to share here... hehe
Sincerely,
Your bucket list accomplishing, memory making, adventure loving, hoodlums ;)
Hara & Sannah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment