Monday, April 8, 2013

I just want my mom!

This is the stuff that....makes you stay in bed all day.

Somewhere, sometime this weekend I picked up some kind of virus. Icky! Let me just give you some background on my germaphobic precautions. I use hand sanitizer all the time, everywhere! I'm one of the crazy people who bathes the shopping carts with wipes before I touch it. I avoid the sickly looking people and walk the other direction to avoid someone's sneezing or coughing.

But....I guess everyone gets a turn at being sick. So I'll be honest...when I'm sick I just want my mom. I want her to give me medicine and be sympathetic towards me. My dad is great but he doesn't do well with sick kids. In fact he actually try's to avoid me when I'm sick so he doesn't catch my germs.

I've spent most of my entire day in bed. Well all of the day except my one college class. I finally feel a little bit better. I think I just needed my mom to be home. :)

Sincerely,
Your I need my mom Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment