Monday, April 8, 2013

One, Two, Three, FOUR (;


This Is The Stuff... That Occurs At Night, When The Trunk Is Clean, We're Curious, And Full Of Energy ;D
 
So for those of you who don't know, my trunk is almost always packed full of stuff... clothes, school books, other people's clothes and school books, blankets, food, water bottles, things for the pregnancy care center where I volunteer, things for church... basically anything that I might need in life, or if I get stranded on a desert island, haha. During this semester the trunk had become a little overly stuffed... so I decided to actually clean it out *gasp* lol after the cleaning process, all that was left was an emergency kit, a sun shield, and a couple umbrellas! Please hold your applause ;) For several months now, I've wondered how many people I could fit back there.. as awkward as that sounds.. So, having this once in a lifetime clean trunk opportunity, I convinced them to see if we would all four fit(;



Step 1) Get everyone into the trunk! haha Hannah bravely went first and army crawled thru the backseat lol
The rest of us chose to go feet first into the trunk..
I (SaraKate) went last.. and let me tell you, it was very difficult not to kill Tyler and Lyndsey haha
 
 
Step 2) wiggle around enough that everyone can breathe and aren't in pain haha


 





Step 3) begin the gradual "roll" so that we are all facing the same way lol
 ^^^Hannah's face just makes me laugh sooo much in this picture (;
 
 
 
Step 4) Pause from laughing to SMILEEEE! haha Woo-hoo, We did it ;)




















 
BUT the story doesn't end there...
Meanwhile, the lake bugs had decided that they would have a party in my car... So we then had to ride home with 1384354168413 tickling, buzzing, flying, annoying bugs! And, to say the least, Lyn does not like bugs hahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bIz--EG5tE ;)
 
TAA-DAA :)
So now if any of you have ever wondered how many people with fit in the trunk of a Chevy Malibu... you know ;)
 
Sincerely,
Your adventure loving, curious, slightly squished, giggly, bug tickled SaraKate :)




No comments:

Post a Comment